Key Stage 2 Teacher- Part Time (0.6)
Required from January 2020, Parkfield Primary School is looking for an effective and enthusiastic part time Key Stage 2 classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations who is committed to providing a welcoming, stimulating learning experience for all the children at Parkfield.
We encourage you to apply if you want to work somewhere:
- that fosters a love of learning
- where the focus is on the child
- where dedication is strongly valued
- that wants to help the next generation reach their full potential
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent and enthusiastic teacher committed to fostering a love of learning
- put children at the forefront of everything they do, ensuring that they are challenged and motivated in order to be excited about their learning
- be fully committed to our school vision, values and aims
- have a passion for inclusion and the belief that every child has the right to the best possible education
- have high expectations of all children both in terms of their behaviour for learning and their achievement
- be able to work in partnership with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to provide the best opportunities for our children
- have high expectations of themselves and all stakeholders
- be a reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives
In return, we can offer you:
- children who are well behaved and enjoy learning
- the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families
- a strong, dedicated, hardworking and friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas
- a supportive local community who are fully committed to the school
- the opportunity for professional development and to develop your career
Closing Date: 12:00pm Monday 14th October 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school business manager, Mrs Scott, to arrange a visit.
If you would like to apply please complete the application below and send it to email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.