LO: I can identify present and past tense verbs.
Look at the powerpoint to remind yourself what is the past tense.
Then complete the worksheet where you need to do two tasks.
- Sort the words into present tense or past tense.
- Rewrite the sentences turning them into the past tense.
Please complete the arithmetic questions on the attached sheet. Remember to to pictorially draw:
- 10s and 1s to help solve addition and subtraction questions
- arrays to help solve multiplication and division questions.
- fractions - remember for fractions the bottom number tells you how many groups and the top number tells you how many of the groups you need to count.
Draw and label a picture of a volcano?
- Can you find some interesting facts to write about a volcano?
- Can you explain what the labels mean?
- Can you find a volcano for every continent?
Remember there is additional work in the stars for:
- Times tables