We are not setting daily activities over the half term break. Below are a list of ideas and websites that you may want to use. You can also continue reading, spellings and learning your times tables.
Have a lovely half term!
- Create a non - fiction page or poster all about Kenya. Include all the different things you have learnt.
- Go on a mini - beast hunt! What can you find in your garden or out on a walk?
- Choose a topic (Florence Nightingale, Christopher Columbus, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, plants, animals) and create your own information leaflet.
- Make up your own dance routine or exercise class. Can you teach your family?
- Draw/make your own pirate ship.