Please keep up with learning your times tables.
The order of the tables to learn are
There are a variety of ways you can practise your tables:
- TT rockstars https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student/14123
- Games found here https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/multiplication-and-division
- 'Hit the button' is a good game.
- Find the probe for the table you are on, and then keep practising until you can complete the sheet correctly in under 2 minutes.
- Then move on to practise the next table.
- You can also practise mixed probes to keep practising previously learned tables.
- Look for other ideas on the 'Activities to practise your tables' sheet.