Self-isolation work 16/3/20
Week commencing 16.03.20
- Write some descriptive sentences using ‘adjectives’ and ‘and’ as a conjunction to describe this picture (e.g. -The enormous giant had a golden beard and he was wearing blue trousers.).
- Look at using the suffex ‘ed’ to show past tense verbs
- Write a sentence for each verb listed below using the past tense (e.g. add 'ed' to the verb look - I looked at the giant and saw his orange hair.).
- Practice number bonds to 20.
- Find 1 more or 1 less than numbers to 100 by only looking at only the '1s’ digit in the number and ignoring the ‘10s’ digit.
- Can they find 1 more/1 less than
- Science: Draw and colour a tree for each season (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).
- History: Research and draw a picture to show what St Paul’s Cathedral looked like in 1666 and what it looks like today.