Phonics - Phase 3 Letters and Sounds
Objective: To learn to read, write and apply the sound 'j'.
Please click on the link below for your first lesson. You will need paper and a pencil or whiteboard and pen.
Now have a look at the games on the Phonics Play website. Information about this is on the previous page - Phonics Play star.
Username name: jan21, P/W: home
- Revisit Practise GPCs s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, ck, e, u, r, h, b, f, f, l, ll, ss, j, v, w, x, y, z, qu, sh, ch, th, ng, ai.
- Sing the alphabet song and point to each letter as you sing.
- Write ee in the air and on whiteboards.
- Read and write words: see, feel, weep, feet, meet, deep, ree, leeb, deet, meep
- Read together model blending sentences: 'He can see his big feet.' 'I feel sad in the rain.' 'A cat can meet a rat.'
- Practise writing the sentences above.
Literacy - Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Objective: To listen to and join in with a story
Please click on the link below for your first lesson. Then click on the start lesson button. You will need paper and a pencil.
In this lesson children will be introduced to a new story, they will listen to it and begin to join in.
Mathematics -Addition and Subtraction to 6
Objective: Exploring the concept of zero
In this lesson we will learn what the number zero looks like, where it falls on a number line and how to represent it.
Please click on the link below to start the lesson.
Understanding of the World/PSED - Difference
Objective: To identify what makes me unique
(Rights Respecting Schools Award - Article 2, 12, 14)
In this set of lessons we identify and celebrate the differences between us as individuals. With Miss Hughes, we will identify what makes us unique. We recognise that we are all different and acknowledge that this is something to be celebrated. You can extend this lesson by creating a picture or model to represent what makes you unique.
Please click on the link below to start the first lesson.