Quick Task 1: Complete 3 lines of your handwriting book.
Quick Task 2: You need to go to https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ and log in to the subscription area.
- Username: march20
- Password: home
Go to Teachers, then select interactive resources and select Phase 5. Then please select 'Flashcard time challenge' and select level 'Phases 3 & 5a'
Please continue working through the tasks for the two week project on 'Sidney Spider'.
For the next few days we will start looking at multiplication and division
Today we would like you to:
- Go to https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
- Select Week 2 - Lesson 2 'Count in 10s' and watch the 3 minute video.
- Then complete the worksheet below. You do not need to print this. You can just write your answers in your home learning book. eg. where it tells you to tick the answer you would just write the object that you would have ticked.
- Have a go at the reasoning and problem solving questions.
Challenge: Have a go at the challenge sheet.
History – Fire of London quiz
We have already learned about The Great Fire of London in school and in home learning. Let’s see what you can remember. Answer the questions below in your home learning book:
- Where did the Great Fire of London start?
- Can you name the buildings that burned down in the fire?
- What day did the fire start?
- How long did the fire last?
- What did they do to put the fires out?
- What are the differences between fire fighters now and fire fighters in 1666?
- How is London different now to 1666?