Happy Tuesday! Fun fact: we're less than 2 years from 22nd February 2022 or 22/2/22... and it's a 'Two'sday!
Choose the challenge level that's right for you:
Greater Depth: https://www.talk4writing.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Y678-Units.pdf - pages 16-18
Expected Standard: https://www.talk4writing.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Y6-Unit.pdf - pages 9 to 11 (and if it helps to hear the extract as well as hear it, follow this link: https://soundcloud.com/talkforwriting/doors).
More maths magic with angles!
Summer 1, Week 2, Lesson 2 - Angles in Regular Polygons
The third revision quiz!
Living Things and Their Habitats
1. What is the difference between a vertebrate and an invertebrate?
2. Name the five types of vertebrates (clue: the first letters are m, f, b, r and a).
3. Which type of vertebrate are cold-blooded?
4. Which types of vertebrate lay eggs?
5. Complete this life cycle: Egg to a _____ to a ______ to a butterfly.
6. Complete this life cycle: _____ to a _____ to a froglet to a _____.
7. Insects and arachnids are different from each other in two ways: the number of legs and the number of body parts? How many legs and how many body parts do insects have and how many do arachnids have?
8. Which is bigger: a virus or a bacterium?
9. Which type of vertebrate has babies born live (not from eggs)?
10. What is the difference between deciduous and coniferous trees?
Fancy winning some books? Check out these reading competitions: https://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/competitions