Please follow PE with Joe which is at 9am three days a week. Please see link below.
Phonics - Phase 3 Letters and Sounds
Objective: To recap the sounds 'y, z, zz, qu and ch'.
Please click on the link below for your lesson. You will need paper and a pencil or whiteboard and pen.
Now have a look at the games on the Phonics Play website. Information about this is on the previous page - Phonics Play star.
Username name: jan21, P/W: home
- We are learning a new phoneme oi and how to read and write it.
- Practise GPC ss,a,t,p,i,n,m,d,g,o,c,k,ck,e,u,r,h,b,f,f,l,ll,ss,j,v,w,x,y,z,qu,sh,ch,th,ng,ai,ee,igh,oa, oo, ar, or, ur, ow
- Look at an alphabet chart and practise the names of letters
- Introduce the phoneme oi - write oi in the air and on whiteboards.
- Read and write words: oil, boil, coin, coil, join, soil, poison, foil, turnip, burn, down, town
- Use thumbs up and thumbs down to show whether the answer is yes or no.
Can you surf on a coin? Will an owl join a town? Can soil be red? Can a cow get a coin? Can oil boil? Will a coil go boing? Can you put a fish in foil? Will a car need oil? Can you burn oil?
Mathematics - Addition and subtraction within 10
Objective: Adding and subtracting using a number track
In this lesson, we will practise adding and subtracting using a number track and manipulatives to help us.
Please see resources below. You will need counting objects of two different colours, a number track and number cards.
Please click on the link below to start the lesson.
Bonjour tout le monde,
Comment ça va?
The French learning about BONNE ANNÉE and ÉPIPHANIE is enough for 2 weeks. But here are a few other things you can do:
Join in with the Bonjour Song and teach to another person or pet:
Find out how to make a fève:
Listen to the ROULE GALETTE story. What other story does this make you think of?