Please follow PE with Joe which is at 9am three days a week. Please see link below.
Phonics - Phase 3 Letters and Sounds
Objective: To recap and apply the sounds 'j, v, w, x'.
Please click on the link below for your lesson. You will need paper and a pencil or whiteboard and pen.
Now have a look at the games on the Phonics Play website. Information about this is on the previous page - Phonics Play star.
Username name: jan21, P/W: home
- We are learning a new phoneme 'or' and how to read and write it.
- Practise GPCs s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, ck, e, u, r, h, b, f, f, l, ll, ss, j, v, w, x, y, z, qu, sh, ch, th, ng, ai, ee, igh, oa, oo, ar
- Sing the alphabet song – all children point to letters as you sing.
- Write the phoneme 'or'.
- Read and write the words: for, fork, sort, born, worn, torn, hard, park, cook, boot.
- Read and write the questions. Get children to use thumbs up and thumbs down to show whether the answer is yes or no.
Is a fork sharp?
Will a fish forget things?
Will a fort be big?
Is a boot short?
Is a tail for wagging?
Can a coat get torn on a thorn?
Is a torch bright?
Is corn red?
Do bees buzz in the morning?
Literacy - Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Objective: To draw and label settings
In this lesson children will draw and label settings from the story.
Please click on the link below for your lesson. Then click on the start lesson button. You will need paper and a pencil.
Mathematics -Addition and Subtraction to 6
Objective: Practising addition and subtraction
In this lesson we will recap both addition and subtraction skills within numbers to 6. We will focus on using the language of whole and part.
Please see resources below. You will need counting objects and part part whole sheet.
Please click on the link below to start the lesson.
Here is some French learning for you.
There are 3 parts:
I hope you enjoy this learning.