Today we would like you to do Lesson 3 of our unit 'Mass and Capacity'.
Go to https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
- Select Week 1 - Lesson 3 'Compare Mass' and watch the 3 minute video.
- Then complete the worksheet below. You do not need to print this. You can just write your answers in your home learning book e.g. where it tells you to tick the answer you would just write the object that you would have ticked.
- Finally have a go at the reasoning and problem solving questions.
Challenge: Have a go at the challenge questions
Please continue working through the tasks for the two week project on 'Sidney Spider'.
Today we are recapping on our learning about Scotland.
We would like you to
- Draw a picture of the Scottish flag (we have uploaded a flag template below if needed).
- Research the national symbols of Scotland and draw them underneath the flag you have drawn in your home learning book. Maybe you can write some sentences about these?
Challenge – Can you research some Scottish food dishes and attempt to cook one. We recommend Scottish Shortbread.