Today we would like you to do Lesson 4 of our unit 'Mass and Capacity'. This is now looking at capacity and volume.
Go to https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
- Select Week 1 - Lesson 4 'Introduce capacity and volume' and watch the 3 minute video.#
- Using any container and rice/pasta/cereal can you show:
- A full container
- An empty container
- A half full container
- A nearly full container
- A nearly empty container
- More than half full container
- Then complete the worksheet below. You do not need to print this. You can just write your answers in your home learning book e.g. where it tells you to tick the answer you would just write the object that you would have ticked.
Please continue working through the tasks for the two week project on 'Sidney Spider'.
Today is our final day learning about the UK. We are focusing on Northern Ireland. We would like you to:
- Can you create the Northern Ireland flag (we have uploaded a flag template below if needed).
- Research the national symbols of Northern Ireland
- Write a few sentences about what you know about Northern Ireland.