Quick Task 1: Complete 3 lines of your handwriting book.
Quick Task 2: You need to go to https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ and log in to the subscription area.
Go to Teachers, then select interactive resources and select Phase 5. Then please select 'Flashcard time challenge' and select level 'Phases 3 & 5a'
Yesterday we created our own Superhero. Today we are going to invent our own super-villain.
1. Go back to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDSeC-mOYaE and listen again to some of the Superhero ABC.
2. Look at the page showing the superhero Laughing Lass.
3. Think about whether you know the names of any other superheroes’ special enemies? (Lex Luthor for Superman, the Green Goblin for Spider Man, etc.) We call these super-villains
4. Look at the example 'Super-Villains: The Joker' pdf (below) for Batman’s big enemy.
5. Using the headings in the 'Super-villains template' (below) in your home learning book can you invent your own super-villain and describe it. Ensure you include information for each subheading on the template.
We are continuing with our revision of addition and subtraction.
Today we would like you to:
1. Go to https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
2. Select 'Summer Term - Week 3- Lesson 4 'Add more and count on within 20' and watch the short video.
3. Then complete the worksheet below. You do not need to print this. You can just write your answers in your home learning book. eg. where it tells you to tick the answer you would just write the object that you would have ticked.
After we would like you to play some games to practise adding. Try some of these
Have a go at these games with your family. We hope you win!