Phonics - Phase 3 Letters and Sounds
Objective: To practise reading, writing and applying the Phase 3 sound 'air'.
Please click on the link below for your lesson. You will need paper and a pencil or whiteboard and pen.
Now have a look at the games on the Phonics Play website. Information about this is on the previous page - Phonics Play star.
Username name: jan21, P/W: home
- We are practising blending to read words.
- Practise GPC ss,a,t,p,i,n,m,d,g,o,c,k,ck,e,u,r,h,b,f,f,l,ll,ss,j,v,w,x,y,z,qu,sh,ch,th,ng,ai,ee,igh,oa, oo, ar, or, ur, ow, oi, ear, air, ure, er
- Look at an alphabet chart and practise the names of letters.
- Read and write the words: chain, shook, powder, march, harsh, thain, chook, nowder, farch, barsh.
- Look at a picture of a town scene. Label items on the town scene e.g. bus, taxi, road, park, church, shop.
Literacy - The Three Little Pigs
Objective: To dance the moods in the story
In this lesson we will explore mood through the medium of dance.
Please click on the link below for your lesson. Then click on the start lesson button.
Mathematics - Grouping and Sharing
Objective: Exploring grouping objects in tens to find the total
In this lesson, we will explore grouping cubes and beads in groups of ten in order to find the total.
Please see activity sheet below. You will also need some bead strings, counters or similar objects.
Please click on the link below to start the lesson
Understanding the World - Spring
Objective: To explain changes that happen in Spring
In this set of lessons, we learn about Spring. In this lesson with Miss Hughes, we learn the features of Spring and understand why these changes occur. After the lesson, look for the features of Spring by going on a walk with your grown up and taking photos.
Please click on the link below to start the lesson.