Besides the work set here each day, don’t forget some of the things you can do every day to keep your body and mind fighting fit:
- Exercise – such as with Joe Wicks’ PE site: https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html or with Mr Lake's fitness plan (see the documents below).
- Spelling – Don’t forget to practise your spellings including the high frequency words in your purple book.
- Times Tables and Number Bonds – Remember to log into Numbots and TTRockstars.
- Regular Homework – Keep working through the CGP books using the Homework Schedule for the term.
- Reading – Has there ever been a more perfect time for crawling up with a good book? Let us know which books you would like to recommend.
- Help Your Parents and Stay Safe – Mr Jones says it every term – and it’s always important.
You may not always be able to email your work in – your parents might be busy in this difficult time – but we love seeing the work when you do and thank you to all children and parents.
For coming days: please remember to check you have a working TinkerCAD account. Also, if you can keep aside a transparent plastic bottle (any size) or a transparent bowl, it will be useful for a short experiment next week.